I just recently upgraded to 9.2 from 9.1 and for the most part everything worked fine the one thing that doesn't seem to is playing DVD's. I use mplayer as my movie play and when I try to play a DvD the screen is garbled and it runs slow. But the thing is when I had 9.1 installed I was able to play DVD's without any problems.

Has anyone else experienced this or give me any advice on the problem. Thanks.

Your faithful linux user: Justin Ricks [EMAIL PROTECTED]