On Thursday 23 October 2003 06:53 am, Ken Walker wrote:
> I'd wait for the release to be made available to the public.
>
> The number of problems the club members are having, as can be
> seen in most of the mail and newsgroups. it should all be sorted
> out before the general public have access to the images.

     6,500 Club members have already d/l'd 9.2. Only a little over
100 are still d/l'g, and there's as many with complete iso's that
are still uploading to them.
   http://torrent.mandrakesoft.com:6969/

     I did a fresh install of 9.2 a few days ago. Utterly boring,
absolutely no problems or issues.

    There's always gonna be a vocal few that have problems with
anything.