Hello All,
              Are RPM's back compatible?The reason I ask is cause at some
point soon I will upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2.I wish to add Texstar's 9.1
RPM's to my software sources,but will this really make a mess of my install?
             I do realise that there is no way I could use Texstar's kernel
update's,but is there any reason I would not be able to install things like
RP8 and Flash(plug-in ect) from his site?
                                                       Drew