On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> If possible, please steer me toward a website that lists some of the
> external threats and opportunities facing Linux.  If possible, feel free to
> give me your personal insights.

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/news/msnw/LinuxMyths.asp

This is a page with MS's take on linux.  I think this would make a valid source
simply because if you are trying to take it to the mainstream, these are
questions that many of the mainstream market would probably have, and seeing as
how it's microsoft that's answering them, wellllllll. . .those questions would
probably need to be refuted by something a bit less partial.  As it is, the
mainstream tends to be swayed by the Evil Empire quite a bit so. . .ok i
dont know where im going with that, well i do but im too tried to figure it out
right now(:-D!  Enjoy!

--

Seth Gibson
www.mp3.com/PSM0x2710
To paraphrase my friend stephen:
"life can be like that great ifs xscreensaver. . .random garbage goes in
and sometimes, beautiful things come out."