-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Johan
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:36 AM
To: Mandrake-newbie
Subject: [newbie] Where to post on reply

Hi,
Have I missed a new rule about posting on reply  (top - middle -bottom)???
I prefer top - why - when I open mail there already visible the reply.
Maybe it just of preference.
OK some require to post at the question when more then one question.
Johan

May this be a good day for learning
Registered Linux user # 330034

I believe it is preferred here, and even detailed in the list FAQ on Twiki that
replies are bottom posted.  The reason for this, ostensibly is so that the reader can
read the reply in context to the question asked.  Shortly after I began to follow this
list, there was a series of "list nazi" posts reminding people to bottom, or at least
inline, post their replies to the messages.
Of course, some mail programs (blasted outlook) don't let you change the reply option
to bottom post.
Speaking of personal preference, I prefer the bottom post for general reply, inline
for multiple point replies.