On Tuesday 28 Oct 2003 7:36 pm, Johan wrote:
> Hi,
> Have I missed a new rule about posting on reply  (top - middle
> -bottom)??? I prefer top - why - when I open mail there already
> visible the reply. Maybe it just of preference.
> OK some require to post at the question when more then one
> question. Johan

From
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MandrakeMailingListEtiquette

5.  Bottom Post

    * Please add your part to the bottom. Since most people read top
to bottom, the flow will be much easier to understand. Also, these
emails are archived, so we can all go back and lookup old topics.
Again, the mails will be easier to read. Assuming the post has been
properly pruned, there will be very little scrolling to get to the
new info.

Thinking about this, maybe we need to add a comment that interspersed
replying can help in some threads.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302