--- Bryan Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Thursday 30 October 2003 10:24 am, Ralph Slooten
> wrote:
>
> With the tarpit, you rig your mail server to accept
> the connection attempt but
> then receive the traffic e  v   e   r     s  o    s
>   l   o   w   l   y,

What about the legal consequences of using a tar pit?
Seems I remember reading something about that several
months back... Or perhaps they were just questioning
it becuause the TP acted as some kind of DoS attack
(even tho they are connecting to you)?  Maybe that's
been straightened out - does any one know?