On Saturday 01 November 2003 01:06 am, Johan wrote:
> Hi,
> I use Flashget in XP to down load - 3 similtanious at 5 channels
> each.
>
> Would there be something similar in linux I could use with same
> results? I would really like to do this inMDK 92.
> Appreciate some pointers
> Thanks
> Johan

    d4x (Downloader for X). It's on your CD's, or you can get it
from any Mandrake mirror.  I don't know what you mean by 'channels'
(multiple sites?), but yes, simultaneous d/l's are easy to do (if
the site allows it) and from differnet sites. Supports drag'n drop.
d4x-2.4.1-2mdk.i586.rpm is the latest.

http://www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo/   to learn more about it.