If you don't have the nvidia rpms from the Mandrake
PowerPack, you must download the new binary package from
nvidia and also the kernel-sources from a Mandrake mirror.
Is important to remember that the version of the
kernel-sources must be the same of your binary kernel.

Launching now the nvidia binary package the nvidia modules
will be compiled according to your kernel. I have it runing
fine under 9.2

regards

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)