On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 11:53, Grant wrote:
> > Read the excerpt, follow the link for the complete story:
> >
> >     "Red Hat's chief executive has said that Linux needs to
> > mature further
> > before home users will get a positive experience from the
> > operating system,
> > saying they should choose Windows instead...
> >
> >     "Matthew Szulik, chief executive of Linux vendor Red Hat,
> > said on Monday
> > that although Linux is capable of exceeding expectations for
> > corporate users,
> > home users should stick with Windows: 'I would say that for the consumer
> > market place, Windows probably continues to be the right product
> > line,' he
> > said..."
> >
> > http://linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2003110401326NWDTRH
>
> You don't think that's true?
For the Average luser he's right. We all know people who will use Win$ux
no matter what. They do not want to configure anything Win$ux came on
the computer they got at Circuit City and they never heard of Linux
(poor benighted souls)

--
When you're being mugged..a handgun is more comfort than an ACLU lawyer