On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:44:51PM -0500, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I have accumulated bookmarks in each of 3 browsers (Mozilla, Firebird,
> and Galeon) over time and I'm ready to clean house.  I'm looking to
> either import from one into another or find some way that they can all 3
> share a common set of bookmarks.  I tend to use Firebird the majority of
> the time, so I wouldn't mind just consolidating there.
>
> I'd appreciate any ideas from someone who's done this.

I use Bookmark4u, a php/sql solution for managing bookmarks online.
It'll import bookmarks from IE, Opera, Netscape/Mozilla (so I assume
Firebird and Galeon as well), and can export them as well.

I no longer use browser bookmark feature, except for Mozilla's keyword
search which is really handy, because I'm on several different computers
and browsers each day. Bookmark4u manages them nicely.

If you'd like to give that a shot, I can set you up with an account--let
me know off-list.

Todd