I have accumulated bookmarks in each of 3 browsers (Mozilla, Firebird,
and Galeon) over time and I'm ready to clean house.  I'm looking to
either import from one into another or find some way that they can all 3
share a common set of bookmarks.  I tend to use Firebird the majority of
the time, so I wouldn't mind just consolidating there.

I'd appreciate any ideas from someone who's done this.

--
Cheers,
Trey

There is an innocence in admiration;
it is found in those to whom it has not yet occurred
that they, too, might be admired some day.
- Friedrich Nietzsche