De: Mark A. Lawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Enviada: quinta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2003 17:56
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: [newbie] Mandrake 9.2 ISO

Has anyone has any trouble installing via an ftp mirror?  Aside from the
need for a broadband connection, is there anything one should worry about?
I've done that with Suse in the past, and it is through their list that I
have found numerous mandrake FTP mirrors.  They've pretty much got the
planet covered.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Franki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>