Ronald J. Hall wrote:

You're not letting Gramofile record the whole side then split the tracks? It worked great here, never failed once on about a dozen or so cassettes (all commercial though).

I've been busy fixing Rezound, got it to take my analogue audio stream and record directly some nice .wav files, which I've succeded in cropping to requirement. One .wav file has a few spikes that need doctoring a bit , and my next task is to learn how to do that . I need a tutorial on this kind of thing. Will have to see what I can find.

I must say Rezound looks to be good !

John

--
John Richard Smith