Phil Newcombe wrote:

Thinker wrote:

Any idea as to how long we will have to wait for the ISO's?

Is there another way to download and fully install 9.2 without the
ISO's, like a Net_install?

-Thanks,

-=Thinker

I just installed 9.2 from an ftp mirror after dl'ing the network install floppy image and 'rawrite'ing it (rawritewin doesn't seem to work, at least on W98). Slick as a rotten banana - worked like a charm. (I looked up the uri for the mirror on the mandrake 9.2 dl page before I started.)

http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/mandrake/9.2/

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.