From: Johan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 10:28 AM
To: newbie
Subject: [newbie] bash-script to umount win partitions & then kppp

Hi
What I would like to do is...with some script........
Use kppp to connect internet BUT to  umount my windows partitions before
activating kppp.
I usually forget to umount my win part. - I have read it is better to do
this and protect win part against virusses.
With a script I can force the operation
At this moment I have this script....#script name is dial
konsole
su -c "umnt-win"  #a existing script - works fine by itself
kppp
**************
dial is now linked to my desktop
When activated.....
konsole appear...fine...but now I have to type in  * su -c "umnt-win" *
and de-activate konsole..
now kppp appears.
**************
I am sure there must be a way to let all this happen and me only to
enter root password. (maybe I am just lazy or want learn more).
I would appreciate some input here
Thanks
--
Johan
May this be a good day for learning

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street