Ronald J. Hall wrote:
On Tuesday 11 November 2003 08:45 am, HaywireMac wrote:

Stallman's answers really strike a chord with me, though I have to say I
think his stance on Debian is a bit much.

Anyway, he has some interesting things to say about DRM, Free Software,
and the linkage between software and politics.

http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=260

Can FS users be "apolitical", can we separate politics from our choice
of an OS? Or maybe the question should be, can we *risk* being
apolitical when our choice of OS is "under attack" so to speak?

I was fortunate enough to hear RMS speak on a Linux Lunacy tour a few years ago. Awesome stuff, I was really impressed.

Does he still start lists with "zero"?

Sir Robin

--
"Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia."
- Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi