On Friday 14 November 2003 12:48 am, Anguo wrote:
> On Friday 14 Nov 2003 12:57 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 November 2003 11:33 pm, Anguo wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have not been able to find a simple step by step
> > > howto for home networking. So far, I have absolutely no
> > > experience in networking, or any IP address stuff.
> >
> > This is older, but might be helpful
> > http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/connect/index.html#lfs
>
> Thanks a lot, Greg!
>
> That's just what I was looking for. I am reading it right
> now and I'll see if I have further questions later.
>
> I have updated the following page accordingly:
>
> http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/HomeNetworking

That page I sent you to was from an oldish website maintained by Tom Berger.
Mandrake brought Tom in to the fold a few years ago and then he disappeared
without a trace sometime in 2002.  I know it was part of the original plan
for the Twiki that a lot of his old documentation be folded in eventually,
maybe this could be the start of that process.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx