Hello all,

Sympa has all of a sudden decided that i do indeed need to see all
email bounced back to newbie.

Of the over 1500 subscribers, ~ 400 of them were bad addys.

Anyway, i have been unsubbing all these bad addresses.

I deeply apologize if i nuke anyone by accident.  If i do, please
let me know, and i'll resub you if you haven't beat me to it.
(I did accidentily nab a couple of you, but resubbed immediately, so
just ignore the bounce email if you are still getting list email).

Many of the bounces are from accounts that are over quota.
Please, make sure your email address can handle the load of this
list, and if you go on vacation, please set your mail to nomail.
See 8.2 on
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MandrakeMailingListEtiquette
for instructions.

Now back to your regularly scheduled insanity,
eric