--- "Tony S. Sykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 Nov 2003 4:19 pm, Tango Echo wrote:
> > I think I was unsubbed... Just making sure things
> are
> > back to normal...
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tango
>
> Reading you loud and clear!
>
> Anne
> --
> Registered Linux User No.293302
> Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?
>

> Me too now I resubbed myself.
>
> Tony.

Roger that and good to be back!  I wonder how many
other "bad" address were actually valid.  Oh well, it
was a very minor inconvenience anyway...

Eric, I don't know how you are handling the bounces
but maybe waiting a peroid of time (1-2 weeks) before
unsubbing the addy might be a good idea.  I email from
a Yahoo acocunt that has the potential to reach it's
quota max in one day from the shear about of
spam/viruses I receive.  I would think email starts
bouncing after the quota is hit.  My only options
presented by yahoo are to delete as often as they come
in (not always possible) or create a new account.  So
would there be any way to hold out on unsubbing?

Tango