Michael Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have two Newbie and expert accounts.
>
> A - with this e-mail address which is set NOMAIL, ie I post on it
> but receive nothing. I never fetch anything addressed to this
> account from my ISP.
>
> B - with an e-mail address which i never post anywhere with. This
> i read the list traffic on but the address is secretish and thus
> spam free.
>
> Anyways, i stopped receiving mail from newbie, should i
> resubscribe?
>
> Hmm i'll perhaps have to read your reply on the archives.

It wasn't me!

Yeah, go ahead and resub.  You can always email me directly, too, if
you want.

Check the ** Recent Mass Unsubbing ** post in the arvchives for all
i know about what happened (mostly what didn't happen).

The email you sent this from also is not on the list. I'll let you
sub it yourself so you can immediately set it to nomail.

eric