Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Saturday 22 November 2003 05:34 am, Graham Watkins wrote:

Michael Adams wrote:

Anyways, i stopped receiving mail from newbie, should i resubscribe?

Hmm i'll perhaps have to read your reply on the archives.

I got no mail from the list for 48 hours. Sent a test message and got the following reply from SYMPA.

>To distribute the attached message in list newbie :
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>a32975b09 Or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> following subject :
>CONFIRM 221bcbeb59ez3dd7de34f7ba32975b09

Which I have done.

I am now waiting with bated breath to see if the mail starts flowing again.

Graham:
If the mail hasn't started by now, you'll have to resubscribe by sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject subscribe newbie. Sympa will send you a return message; respond to that and the flood will resume.

-- cmg

Have now done that. In fact judging by the 3 "Welcome To Newbie" messages I got, I have subscribed 3 times. Oh well, at least they know I'm not kidding.

--
Graham Watkins

On the whole, I preferred cats to women because cats seldom if ever used the word "relationship".(Kinky Friedman - Greenwich Killing Time)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org