Thanks Charlie for this info (and the link).

I was looking at the CX5200 but they are out of stock and so is Amazon. I think the cx5200 is being fazed out and being replaced with the 5400. Since they are the same price with an additional rebate for the 5200. Looking at the specs they seem to be the same printer.

Russ