On Saturday 22 November 2003 06:12 pm, Russ wrote:
> I was just wondering about the compatibility of Epsons all in one
> printer scanners?
>
> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&o
>id=-8182
>
> They do not show up in the Mandrake compatible hardware list.
>
> I am interested in the Epson Stylus CX5400
>
> Thanks
> Russ
I checked it out on "linuxprinting.org"  before I bought a CX5200. It works
very well. I am totally impressed with its capabilities.  I did not need the
fax function. Scanning with kooka is a snap, and of course copy does not care
what OS you use. The printing is very nice, durabright inks are quite stable
and you can get replacement cartridges on line for less than the normal
retail. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842