A hiding? I would hardly consider 15-13 a hiding... when the only thing you can score is penalties it makes it a little more of a margin, but 2 points is any score away from a loss (:-), but it is true. Our lineouts and pitiful goalkicking lost us that game. And have you forgotten what we did to Australia in that same stadium a few months ago in the tri-nations?
The thing is that bad captaincy and leadership was the only thing between us and our destiny. We lost that game, nobody won it. We will be a world force again when Mitchell goes.
Anton

Mark Annandale wrote:

What.... Has a hiding by the Poms a couple of months ago, and Australia in the world cup semi's, messed up your brain. The All blacks were a world force, and until they can start winning again will be second best.

Mark A