anton wrote:

If John Mitchell doesn't get the sack I'm going to buy a gun and go after him. The Blacks are BY FAR the most potent force in world rugby and with our no1 side we would have given both the wallabies and you POHMs a damned good thrashing. Unfortunately the )(*&^^%(^) left out all the experienced good players (Christian Cullen, Tana Umaga - who was fit, Taine Randell, Anton Oliver, Mehrtens, the list goes on) so that when the time came for experience and maturity, there was none. Captain Invisible (Reuben Thorne) is certainly not good enough to make our 1st XV, and is a pitiful captain. My theory is that Mitchell is having an affair with Robbie Deans (assistent coach) and so choses all his USELESS Canterbury players.
Sorry for that, but you started it.
Anton
ps, holding the cup unfortunately doesn't mean that you are the best, or play the best rugby.

Reluctantly I agree, the all blacks are the best.
but I think this has to end now.
No more please.

John

--