On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:21:59 -0800
Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now on to other things... like why I can't use the "Delete Article"
> option in Knode (option is there, just disabled).

Like et said.. yeah that's for articles you post.  (to cancel your post)
set up your filters to catch the flooder you're having trouble with that
way you won't get the headers in the first place.
That's one reason I like pan over knode.  Deleting the headers does keep
the header window cleaned up and a little easier to keep track of what
you've read, which pan allows you to do.  I don't post binaries or
anything so pan works fine for me.

As for slrn (from another post of yours) that's a consonle newsreader so
to use it you need to run it in a terminal.  HTH

--
_||_  Registered linux user #300600
 (o_  Registered linux machine # 185855