On Wednesday 26 Nov 2003 3:50 pm, Rosario Balboa wrote:
> Thanks for your second try. I didn't get the first e-mail.
>
> I don't have a zip drive, but I was wondering whether the floppy
> could cause that error. What do you think?
> Rosario

I wouldn't have thought so, but SmartMedia readers, CompactFlash
readers, etc. can do.  I put the first part of the error message into
Google, and it came up with
http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/expert/2003-04/msg00703.php

That should give you an idea of what's going on.  It is harmless and
you can ignore it, but it is really annoying.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302