a romanian site (www.mandrakenation.ro) made a compilation of mandrake 9.2 rpms and put them in an iso (among others) for download .. I for one am really excited not only because I liked their software selection (included blender, fluxbox, music software ...) but because I am still eagerly waiting for a distro or somethgn (hopefully mandrake based) which will compile into big downloadable backs (iso probably) huge bundles of software showing off the amoutn of software linux has .. I'd love to see at least 10 cds liek this ... but unfortunatelly I havent' been able to convince the guys who have the site to do this yet ...
however .. until then (or I hear of something better) ... for your enjoyment & mine:
ftp://ftp.mandrakenation.ro/pub/Mandrake/MdkNationCDs/CD1/ISO/