On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:16:40 -0500
BP wrote:

Well, you could instead choose NVIDIA_kernel-2.4.21.0.25.2tex-4496.i586
which will give you the latest Mandrake Kernel along with the Nvidia
module which will not load for you.  That way, no more issues about
dependencies from the Texstar packages.

        That's the one I meant. I'll give it a go.

| Keep in mind that if you have compiled any modules for your kernel,
| you will need to recompile those against the -25mdk kernel.

        Ahh... I did compile a couple ..... I wonder what they
        were. :-P  Guess I'll find out sooner or later, eh?

Thanks for the tips

--
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter
their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. - William James,