Hi,

I want to install the latest Java runtime Environment (JDK) from Sun,
which is a selfextracting rpm.bin(?) file. How do I install it? With the
rpm manager? Any advise is most appreciated.

I also have a .bin file to install the Morphon CSS Editor and it's just
not obvious to me what to do with it. The install instructions say
nothing about installing the .bin file, that is supposed to be an
installer including the JRE.

I'm going to try to install the JRE from Sun and then install the tar.gz
from Morphon

Regards, Marco
--
"Tell me about these oppressed masses. What's got them so worked up ?"
"They're upset, sir, because they are so poor that they are forced to

Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *