When the install asks if you have any SCSI devices, answer "yes". In the LILO
set-up screen, check the "use linear" checkbox. This tells LILO to work with
your HD in a manner which is compatible with the SCSI interface. I don't know
if this is what you did before, but if not, maybe it will be of help,

Ernie