Dear Folks,

Regarding Fortify.  I have the 128-bit encrypted Netscape.  The version
that requires you to swear you are a Canadian or American citizen to
download.

The bottom line is I tested it on Fortify's site.  They said the
encryption is military weapons grade and I don't need their product.
BTW, this applies to both my Windows and my Linux versions of Netscape.
So I really don't know what all the fuss is about.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimisation: The speed of a non-working program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')