Weelllll ! Mr. Hill ! Does this mean that the "HaywireMac" is retired or on extended
holiday?
To answer your comment regarding the "Reply-To", the answer to your request is "NO". I
am
unable to comply.

This new ISP I am using is a full "Linux-House". That's all they use. The most
significant aspect of
this is the fact that they use a lot of SPAM filtering systems, and if I don't have
the reply-to included,
I can lose a lot of email from firneds, associates, etc.

I respect the fact that they take their clients' security to this extent, and I'm not
about to ask them to
change their policies for just little old me.

I don't see this as a problem though, since both email addresses are in fact mine. The
reply-to address
is simply an "alias" which is capable of bypassing the filters. In other words, I
can't use it as my primary
account, only as a reply-to addy to bypass the filters.

In the short time I've had this account, I've had about 20 people call me to find out
why they're getting
bounced when sending me emails, so I'll see what I can do, but unless I switch ISP's
again, I don't think
this will happen.

Now, I'm trying to figure out which of us (Myself or LyVim) you were insulting in your
email? Growing Down?
Somehow, I get the impression it was Lyvim. Has he been causing trouble while I was
away? Or were you
just kidding around?

Lanman