and I don't mean around planetary sized objects either... :-)

Orbit (CORBA?) software on my 9.2 setup keeps sticking things in
/home/darklord/tmp, like the directory Orbit-Darklord. Is this software
necessary/advantageous or can I just dump it?

I looked for it in the MCC under services but its not listed.

chkconfig --list does not show it either.

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord