qhwang wrote:

Hi There,

Where can I download the Mandrake packages for LaTex? I am planning to use
it with all my paper work afterwards. If anyone can tell me where to find a
tutorial about install LaTex it should be very great. By the way, Can anyone
compare it with word processor such as KWORD? Many thanks.

Bests,

QingHua

The Mandrake version is called Klyx, it's probably on your CD's
It's fine if you know Latex pronounced La tech, though klyx gives you some templates, if they don't suit you, then you have to know latex to create your own. Klyx is a publishing tool, kword is a superior word processor with many of the features of klyx, but you don't need to know latex to create your own templates.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]