Hello, all!

I have Mandrake 9.2.  It's up and running, works very well, relatively
few problems.  However, I have been instructed to use Linuxconf to
configure my external modem for dialing out.  I type it in as root, but
"no package named linuxconf" appears.  I then do "urpmi -y linuxconf",
but it also declares it an unknown package.  I just got through with
139mb of updates from mirror.secsup.org and did my updatedb, but STILL
no knowledge about linuxconf.  And everything I read on Google says it
should already be part of a working package in Linux.

Care to enlighten a newbie?  I really need to know if linuxconf is
necessary for working on a modem, or whatever else I'd ever need it for,
and also how to get it if I can't RPM it.

Thanks!

Eric