On Saturday 13 Dec 2003 8:48 pm, John Beaman wrote:
> I just installed ML 9.2 with medium security and most
> defaults.  When I go to choose a screensaver, the list
> is blank.  Where did they go?  How do I get them back?
>
> While I'm writing, how do I get rid of the Edutainment
> applications?
>
> Thanks,
> hackhound

And now you have 9.2 installed be sure to install the updates. There are a lot
of important bug fixes available.
Go here and follow the instructions
http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php

but do not follow the advice about urpmi.removemedia -a

Add online sources for 'updates', 'plf' and 'contrib' and you will be able to
install 100s of cool apps not on the CDs using your Mandrake software
installer.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net