et wrote:
On Friday 12 December 2003 08:58 pm, Charlie Mahan wrote:

Friday 12 December 2003 1:38 pm, robin wrote:
<whack>

Thanks (and thanks to Charlie) - I reckon I'll go for the Audigy 2,
then.  I was originally going to get a Turtle Beach card, but they seem
impossible to get hold of in Turkey.  The Audigy 2 is the only
musician-friendly soundcard they have here - MIDI, jack and firewire
sockets.

Sir Robin

You're welcome.

my audigy2 worked out of the box with both 9.1 and 9.2, (just set the mixers vol)

Nice to know. Is that just sound playing, or did you get recording and MIDI I/O working as well?

Sir Robin

-- "Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia." - Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533