I can't answer your question specifically.

When looking for an application that performs a certain function, I usually
recommend the following links:
1) www.linuxberg.com (all software is rated on a scale of one penguin to
five penquins and the site includes a brief explanation of the software).

2) http://www.freshmeat.net/appindex/ (an indexed site that carries an
exhaustive list of software including the most recent beta software, but it
doesn't rate the software.)

HTH,
Matt