Hi,
  I finally found the source of the problem! It was not because of dri
module as E. Hines suggested. I just disabled the ACPI at boot time and
now all the freezings are gone!
  Now i can feel the strength of 9.2! It is so fast; it seems even
faster that windows XP. Konqueror has seen a dramatic change in speed:
it just pops up once you click!
  Thanks to all those who tried to give me some hints.
Regards,  Ramin

 --- "E. Hines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I had problems with the
Mobility version of this card on a laptop.