From: Ronald A. Yacketta

This is my setup at home.
winblows 98 with a 10/100 nic connected to a 5 port autosensing hub
the tcp/ip settings are set such that I have assigned it the ip of
10.100.100.13
and the dns server is my firewal box (10.100.100.1)

The firewall box has two 3c509 nic's one is connected to the cable modem
and the other is
connected to the 5 port auto sensing hub.
I have ip forwarding turned on.

I am currently using a combination of isinglass (ipchains) and fwtk.

if you need more specifics email me offline.

Ron

Jaguar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/25/99 12:31:35 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]