From: Ronald A. Yacketta

First I have heard of that!
I have used the same firewall (FWTK with isinglass (ipchains)) with @home
and roadrunner with
no hitches.
I fail to see the reasoning behind NOT haveing one?

"Singer XJ Wang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/25/99 03:13:16 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Ronald A. Yacketta/958157/EKC)
Subject:  RE: [newbie] Re: Home network

Do NOT setup Firewall or PROXY, most Cable Provider forbid those servers.
What you need is a IP Masquerdaging [damnit, I hate spelling]