On Monday 22 December 2003 08:43 pm, Tom Brinkman wrote:

->      There is a GUI, kmplayer, which is useful for Web browser use
-> for click'n on 'movie' type links. Works well with Konqueror. Of
-> course ya need the maybe illict codecs from plf to make it all
-> work.  Personally, I stand fast in the belief that if I bought or
-> rented it, otherwise publicy accessed it, so did I the codecs an
-> ability an right to play it.

and a certain court in Norway agrees with you (as do I!)... :-)

http://linuxtoday.com/developer/2003122201126NWSWLL

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord