On Thursday 25 December 2003 12:39, Manolo Canga wrote:
> El Jueves, 25 de Diciembre de 2003 13:33, Anne Wilson escribió:

> > > that. :)
> > > Very thank you Anne
> >
> > You're welcome :-)
> >
> :)
>
> a question..... http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org is your web?

Correction - twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org is hosted by another user, and I'm
ashamed to say that I can remember who, at his own expense.  It is an
easy to remember link that redirects you to the main twiki pages,
which are hosted by Vincent Danen, also at his own expense.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302