-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anne Wilson
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 5:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] CD-ROM with scsi emulation

On Friday 26 December 2003 00:51, Manolo Canga wrote:

> > lr-xr-xr-x    1 root     root           31 Дек 25 22:21 /dev/scd1
> > -> scsi/host0/bus0/target1/lun0/cd
> >
> > Sergey Berezka
>
> Can you do text cd into cdrw?.  You havent writer permissions.
> Altought, that isnt the problem that to you bring here.
>
> Can you do a "cat /etc/fstab" now?.
> Perphas, you havent a good supermount  configuration.

The default fstab line created will be ro.  That will need changing,
by the look of it.  We'll look at the whole fstab, though, please.

Hi
This seems to be the same problem that I have. I just googled the
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/cd file and there are different
sites listed with what may be possible solutions. I am not familiar
enough with linux to know if it applies here. May be someone else
could take a look and come up with something.
Best wishes for the new year!
John