Can anyone give me an examply of an xwine config that is similar to situation? I DONT have a seperate windows partition and was planning on installing a game and Flash MX into the windows folders that xwine provides in it's subdirectory.

I've got to be misunderstanding something about how xwine works (I'm a first-time user). I can't even get the ms-dos window to work. I don't need an ENTIRE config example, a la all the a, b, c, etc drives; I think just the 'c' and 'wine' sections are all I need.

But then again, that's why I'm on this listserv: I just dont' know everything :)
-stv

PS: someone give me the link to the online database of all these problems/solutions are. I need to bookmark it for future reference.

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup