Is the boot order in the BIOS set to boot from CD first or from hard
drive
first?

Hi
It is not an lg.It is a teac cdrw. Everything was working fine up
until last week. Cdrom quit working and then the update killed X. 9.2
cd's came in and thought this would be a good time to install. System
won't boot from cd. I have checked the bios and the boot sequence is
cdrom,removable device(floppy), hardrive, network. I picked up a new
cendyne cdrw this morning and tried it. Same results-doesn't work. All
that happens is the led blinks continuously.
john

hello again
just re-installed new cdrom and changed the jumper to master on the
back of the cdrom. Cd-rom worked. Am getting ready to load 9.2. Will
be back. Thanks for your responses

john