On Saturday 27 Dec 2003 7:40 am, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> Hi
>
> About a year or so ago I asked about a program that would allow me to
> split mpeg home videos into smaller sections.
>
> However a lot of water under the bridge since then and I'm in a new
> install of 9.2 for a while now and find myself in the same boat but
> unfortunatly can't remember what the name of the program was and I can't
> remember what the name of the thread was either for the archives.
>
> Anybody got any recommendations?

avidemux should do these easily (you can set the codecs to imort mpeg).
However although I have used it fine with previous versions of mandrake my
9.2 version seems borked.

Has anyone else had problems with this version ?

You may want to try it anyway John, when it works it is a fine tool

Regards

Pete
Ardnamurchan    Scotland