Okay, I have set up my internet connection using netcfg. I get a dialing sound and my computer goes through the motions of connecting to my ISP. They seem to connect because I can see the the send and receive indicators blinking on my external modem. When I try to run Netscape I get a server error and it also tells me that there is a problem with the name server, and that I need to set the $SOCKS_NS variable to point to the server. Also, when I ping my network it says "network unreachable". Have I missed some easy connection to get it all running? Any help would be greatly appreciated.